My Foreign Exchange to Italy Has Begun

Hey everyone,

I made it to Italy, and it still honestly feels a little unreal that I’m here. Being an exchange student has been such a crazy adventure so far. I’m still trying to figure out the language. I met my host family. And I’m just taking everything in.



I’m working to completely cover everyday stuff while I’m here—things like bus fare, school supplies, toiletries, and just regular daily expenses. I’m also really hoping to save up enough to go on the big end-of-the-year tour across Europe with the other exchange students before I come home. It’d mean the world to be part of that wrap-up trip and see more of this side of the world.

If you’re able to chip in even a little bit to help me make that happen, I would be so incredibly grateful. And if not, just sharing the link or sending good vibes my way would mean a ton too.

Here’s the donation link:

Help Hardworking Indy Achieve Her Dream


Thank you so much for all the kindness, love, and support. It means more than you know!


You're the best. 

Love,

Indy

Comments